GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- By purchasing items through our online store, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions of sale.
- All items are sold by 1st Finchley Scout Group.
- Ownership of the Goods shall not pass to You until We have received in full all sums due to us in respect of the goods or services ordered.
- The prices for the Goods are Inclusive of VAT (where applicable).
- The price listed on the website is the price you pay.
- All payments are made via GoCardless
- Our total liability in contract, tort (including negligence or breach of statutory duty), misrepresentation, and restitution or otherwise, arising in connection with the Contract shall be limited to the Contract price. We shall not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss.
- We do not offer delivery.
- Goods will normally be available for collection within 5 working days.
- Once you have received a completion email from us your order will be ready for collection.
- All items are to be collected in person from The Scout Centre, Rear of 190 Long Lane, Finchley, N3 2RA on a Monday evening (during term time) from a Scout Leader upon presentation of a copy of your order.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase we will be happy to exchange it or to refund the price. Simply advise us within 28 days from the day after you receive the Goods. We regret we will not be able to accept returns for the following: (a) Special Orders, (b) Purchases of audio or video recordings which have been unsealed after delivery or (c) tickets as per the ticket exchange and refund terms & conditions below.
If you order tickets for one of our events through the website the following additionally applies;
GENERAL TICKET TERMS
- By purchasing a ticket by telephone, over the counter, via the website, or via an agency, you are agreeing to these additional terms and conditions of sale.
- Tickets are sold by 1st Finchley Scout Group
- We reserve the right to make alterations to the advertised programme or casting where unavoidable.
- Tickets are offered for sale subject to availability. We reserve the right to amend ticket prices and seating areas – they may be changed at any time.
- Please check your tickets carefully as mistakes cannot always be rectified after purchase.
- All discounts and concessions are offered subject to availability on a limited allocation basis.
- Discounts cannot be combined with other offers, or applied retrospectively, and can be withdrawn by us at any time.
- 1st Finchley Scout Group reserve the right to make additional targeted special ticket offers in addition to those published in brochures or on websites from time to time, and to withdraw them at any time.
- Tickets are sold for use by the buyer only (and his or her party) and are not for resale for commercial gain by the holder. We reserve the right to cancel tickets and refuse entry should we have reason to believe this condition has not been respected.
TICKET EXCHANGES AND REFUNDS
- Ticket exchanges may be available up to one week prior to a performance at our discretion.
- This exchange offer excludes Group Bookings of 10 or more tickets.
- Tickets cannot be cancelled and are non-refundable.
- We reserve the right not to accept tickets for re-sale. However, when we do accept tickets for resale, this will only be once all other available tickets are sold, subject to a fee.
- Generally no ticket price will be refunded when more than half the performance has taken place, or if the interval has been reached.
- We reserve the right to provide alternative seats to those purchased of the same or greater value.
TICKET CUSTOMER SERVICE
- We reserve the right to refuse admission where we believe other patrons’ comfort, enjoyment or security may be affected.
- Every patron entering the venue must be in possession of a ticket.
- Please note that the use of mobile phones, cameras and any form of video recording equipment is strictly prohibited anywhere in the auditorium.
- 1st Finchley Scout Group operates a strictly NO Smoking policy on site.